Notification

Icon
Error

Options
rainysos  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2011 9:59:24 PM(UTC)

I am not an official paid member of Ann's Club and new to embroidering so I am looking for some free designs to practice with.  I have downloaded quite a few different designs  to my computer (thank you very much) and spent a few hours doing it. 

This time element wasn't a problem until I tried opening them with my Designer Gallery software.  Specifically I downloaded several free airplane designs. 

They are all listed on my C drive but the hot air balloons cannot be opened with my Designer Gallery software.

I thought it was the Ann the Gran files that I couldn't open but that is not always the case. 

Under Christmas I can't open the snowflakes and Santa Profile, yet I can open the mouse on the branch.  As I looked at this even more carefully it appears that the files that are (zip) appear to open but the (pes) files will not open.

Can you help with this quirk?  I really appreciate this service you have provided as I am not a business and am embroidering for my own pleasure and to make gifts for friends and relatives.  I have invested so much in this already that the free designs are a big help to me and my pocketbook.  Thank you to you and all your designers.  Lorraine Hart

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2011 11:35:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

There are many hot air balloons and snowflakes.  Page/column/row/block# would help in locating the one(s) you are having a problem with.

Also, which DG program are you using?  Studio Plus?