The Avid Embroiderer Presents - If it ain't broke, break it!! Part 2, and freebies for those breaks.

For years I have been seeking a method of controlling my cut threads. I finally am using a small bowl (space saving) with double faced tape. On the first piece (bottom) of tape, I make a fold over so I can remove everything in a single pull. Finally, a simple method of keeping the threads under control.

Here are this blog's freebies. Enjoy!

Thank you, I am smiling because you read my blog.

Comments (3) -

Thank everyone for taking the time to read my blog. As busy as life has become, time is more precious than ever.

The things I make as my guide for my blog -
* I am not a professional embroiderer nor digitizer. I just relay my experiences to my readers.

* Not every issue has just a single answer. For instance, I have had a serious problem for years regarding thread shredding. See this issue on the Forum with 11 different possible solutions. (Twelve if you count the actual solution.) community.annthegran.com/.../default.aspx  

* I enjoy sharing my adventures and your attempt at the same work may come under the heading of "Nailed It (?)"

Thanks again for your attention to my thoughts and ideas. My next blog will be a 3D that is different from any other you have previously seen. (At least, I think it will be different.)

May you be blessed in ways you have not yet imagined.  

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

You are really a lady of few words!! LOL.

Ask any question, I will respond with assistance from my knowledge or research.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer