Introducing The Clara Classic Collection

Introducing the Clara Classic Collection

Inspiration can be found everywhere. However, the truest inspiration comes from within us—it’s part of our essence built upon our past experiences, memories and feelings. We may not understand how or where we get our ideas, and all too often, we let these fleeting ideas pass without grabbing them and making them real.

It’s been about 10 years since I first thought of the concept of an embroiderable stuffed animal. Almost a decade later and with close to 40 different Embroider Buddy® animals, I am ready to launch the next collection in the Embroider Buddy® world.

Honouring my mother with The Clara Classic Collection

I am proud to introduce The Clara Classic Collection, in honour of my mother Clara, who was a powerful life force. She was talented, creative, artistic, traditional, yet ahead of her time. She was a true renaissance woman. Her delight came in making the world a little bit more beautiful and special to all who had the privilege of knowing her.

On January 27, 2016, my mother passed away unexpectedly, yet peacefully. I know she would be proud and delighted of the inspiration she brought to me and how that inspiration helped make my dreams a reality.

Five New Embroider Buddy® Stuffed Animals in Two Sizes

The Clara Classic Collection will launch with five Embroider Buddy® stuffed animals in 16” and 22” sizes.

The Clara Classic Collection

These beautiful and cuddly classics will include Mason Moose, Dalton Dog, Claire Cat, Bella Bunny and Benjamin Bear. I know you will find them to be just as special as I do.

Embroider Buddy Clara's Collection Samples

Thank you, Mom. You will be missed and forever in my thoughts.

Clara and Donna

What makes them so wonderful? Here’s our top five reasons why we love these plush animals:

1. Best Friends for Life

Plush animals (or stuffies) are your  best friends for life. We often receive our first teddy bear at a young age and soon they become a constant companion. They hold so many shared memories with you and they always become a special memento.

2. Super Huggable

Plush animals are so soft, who wouldn’t want to give them a big hug! Did you know that hugging is scientifically proven to make you happier? It strengthens your immune system and helps release fears. Check out 10 more of these cool facts here.

3. Good Listeners

After a long day, sometimes all you need is someone to talk to, who will just listen. A stuffed animal will be there to let you talk it out, whether you are eight and had a bad day at school, or 25 and had a bad day at work.

4. Easy to Tote Around (well for the most part)

Have a long flight ahead? Stuck in a car ride with siblings? Do you remember having to wait for your mom at her hair appointment feeling completely bored and alone? One is always the loneliest number! Cue the plush stuffed animal to keep you company.

5. Unique to You

Plush animals are always so wonderful. But, at Embroider Buddy® we have found a way to make your stuffed animals even better. Our stuffed plush animals are easily customizable so that your Embroider Buddy® is made unique and just for you!

Buddies are on sale this week: 

Click Here To Get 10 Free Designs With the Purchase of any Embroider Buddy