It’s Simply Brilliant!

If you are in the market for embroidery editing software that is easy to use, full of options, and won’t break your budget, Embrilliance Essentials is perfect. And, for a limited time, you can take advantage of a bundle offer at club member pricing that also includes Embrilliance Thumbnailer.

Here are 7 reasons you should take advantage of this offer before it runs out:

Great Value

Editing software can range from several hundred dollars to thousands. This is certainly affordable, particularly when you can get two useful programs for one low price.

Easy to Use

I’ve used Embrilliance Essentials for the past year and found it to be tremendously easier than my embroidery machine’s native software. Granted, I can digitize with my existing software, but if you only want to do basic editing, this program is well worth the money.

Versatile

In addition to basic editing, such as resizing or deleting parts of a design, you can also change stitch colors, copy and paste design elements, add text, change density, and save creations in 16 embroidery design formats.

Embrilliance also operates on both PCs and Macs. Where else can you find that?

X-Ray Vision

Well, not really, but almost. With Embrilliance Thumbnailer, you can see what the design looks like in your computer directory without having to open it. That saves a tremendous amount of time and guesswork.

Instant Download

No need to hatch the mailbox. You can download these programs right now and get started immediately.

Free Updates

Embrilliance provides consistent updates to the program on a regular basis. That includes enhanced tools for applique (more on that later).

Great Support

A program is only as good as its resources so, when you are in a bind or want to learn more options of the program, you can take advantage of forums on AnntheGran.com or those hosted by Embrilliance.

Debbie SewBlest

Comments (2) -

Frankly, I don't know which I like more, the Essentials or the Thumbnailer.  Each has so much to provide for today's embroiderer.  The Essentials allows for a lot of editing.  I think 'group' and 'ungroup' is one of those features that is underrated but so useful for any one.  It allows you to move things around and/or in and out of the design you are creating.  That means, your design will be totally unique!

The Thumbnailer shows you exactly what the design is - not a generic picture - saving so much of YOUR time, especially when you don't remember the name.  (OK, I forget the names!!)  You get a pictorial and you know how long it can take to find something without specifics.

Note:  In the ratings, I often see users say things like "everyone says it was easy but for me . . . . "  Easy is relevant, just like 'one size fits all' and 'perfect gift.'   I like to recommend that you will find easy for a lot of 'average' people.  It depends on your familiarity with software and your ability to "see" what is being said.  These two programs (a VERY good value) are, IMHO, easy to learn.  

Give yourself some time to absorb what is being presented to you.  Then, when you feel like you have a grasp of (any) software, return to the tutorial/book/instructions and re-read to learn what you missed.  Trust me on this one, you will never regret revisiting those places of information.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

True, Pat. Learning is cumulative. The more a program is used, the "easier" it gets.