The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Chakra - It is not really a sneeze sound.

The dictionary definition of Chakra is - any of several points of physical or spiritual energy in the human body according to yoga philosophy.  I don't have much of a knowledge of this philosophy, but my feeling is very positive about the energy that comes from these style of designs.

If you have not yet had a chance to check out "Hopscotch" one of the excellent digitizing designers who sell here at AnnTheGran, you really need to do so.   With nearly 18,000 designs, there is something for everyone.  AND, I am delighted to say that they do unique items, not just the 'florals' and 'cartoon characters' that you often find elsewhere.  They have the Chakra designs, many fonts and some really cool items. 

For now, I am going to show you what I found to be beautiful and romantic. 

The most exciting design for this project, IMHO, is this lovely female figure.  She is not only the beautiful form of womanhood, but she is endowed with those six items that embrace the Chakra foundation.

Note:  During my research I found that some of the 'points' numbered 6, 7 and even  Merriam-Webster said "any of 88,000 focal points in the human body where psychic forces and bodily functions can merge and interact." And, all of that is under the heading of Chakra. . . .

I enjoyed reading the above and especially appreciate the Affirmations.  Affirmations don't need a rhyme or reason, it just requires a brief time and a little selfish thought. 

Here is the design that I am planning to do for a special friend:

An FYI, Alphabet Xpress and its fonts are all on sale at 40% off.  You can use just the AX because it already has 4 fonts, or you can add some that you would like to have.  With AX at under $50 and the fonts under $20, what a bargain!! You can even use them to add your name, just as any artist does to show their work to the world.

If you get and/or already have AX - here is where to find some tips and tricks that will make that software so useful you will be shouting from the mountain tops with joy!

I loved this tip!  I have all these cords everywhere in my home and most of them are black.  Who has a black wall????  So, I got some white duct tape and my results are excellent.  It just looks nicer and very inexpensive.  This photo, in green is fun for a kids room or a place where you want some color that is NOT black.

Best wishes to you and yours, Pat