Where exactly did I put that? You mean I could make money tagging other people's precious items?

Every month is Start Your Own Business these days, but Brother has gotten serious about this concept.  Infact if you go to our website you can see a great financial opportunity that we have for you all.  You can actually save lots of money if you buy a PR-620 NOW!  Whether you are an experienced embroidery enthusiast or someone like my daughter in law who was confident that she was ready to try embroidery and make a few extra dollars and taking part in Start Your Own Business Month is a great way to help our country stimulate the economy. At Brother we have worked hard to create a great machine that is easy to use and easy to make a few extra dollars with.  Our educators regularly conduct events that answer many of the questions that people have when it comes to making this committment.  They encourage people to realize that they are surrounded by customers who need items embroidered. Your dealer can tell you how to purchase this machine and make it give you a Return on Your Investment in no time flat!  You can do those popular baseball caps with this machine too!  You can even embroider those popular suede boots with the handy cylinder frame too! 

ad

Most of us lose something now and then.  One great way to reduce the number of lost items is to personalize them.  This past school year I applied my grandchildren's names to their backpacks.  Just the other day I gazed down at little Tyler's embroidered name on his backpack and it looked as fresh as the day I applied his name last fall.  Brother is excited to be able to offer our new lettering product called BES Lettering. There are over 100 different decorative fonts, lots of borders to surround your lettering and plenty of embroidery motifs to add interest to your next project.  Have you noticed those cute pillows in the give stores that have an embroidered saying on them?  Well now the BES lettering makes that an easy task for you to gather compliment after compliment.  These pillows are perfect gifts for all ages.  Bottomline, using your embroidery machine to add lettering or a monogram to anything is a lot of fun!  I find that when I get started adding my initials to things it is hard to stop.  Napkins, towels, fabric purses, etc.  Here is a good idea....a terrific woman's boutique in New York City offers to add your monogram to the hem of a man-tailored blouse.  Now that's a unique place to add a personal touch. 

Be sure to visit www.brothersews.com to see this great product!  Did I mention that you don't need to pass the files that you create in BES lettering through a card reader writer box if your embroidery machine has a USB connection?  That's right, you simply save your design to a media stick, insert the stick in your machine and you are ready to start sewing.  Call your Brother dealer today for a quick demo of this great new product!

Comments (5) -

I love this idea!  

Any woman who wants that pride of ownership of her own business needs to look seriously at this one!

Pat

quiltsrus08 6/22/2009 5:49:00 PM

HI

I HAVE THE PR600II AND USE IT ALL DAY LONG.

I MAKE QUILT SQUARES IN EMBROIDERY AND SELL THEM.

I KNOW THE LADY FROM BROTHER SAID I AM MISSING THE BOAT BY NOT DOING HATS, BUT I LOVE TO USE MY EVER-GROWING COLLECTION FOR THE QUILT SQUARES. I AALSO MAKE THE PERSONALIZED QUILT LABELS TOO.

LOTS OF FUN!!!!!

BARBARA

Hi

I've had the PR-620 for over a year now, and I love it, love it. I don't use it for business, just the family but the uses are endless. It is easy to use, and with all of the designs available on the net now, you can sew all day.

CUT AND PASTED FROM ABOVE INFORMATION REGARDING 'PROF' EMBROIDERY MACHINE.

Did I mention that you don't need to pass the files that you create in BES lettering through a card reader writer box if your embroidery machine has a USB connection?  That's right, you simply save your design to a media stick, insert the stick in your machine and you are ready to start sewing.  Call your Brother dealer today for a quick demo of this great new product!

I have a usb connection on my Ellure Plus but the purpose is to hook it up to a computer to get the designs.  When I bought it I was under the impression I could put the 'stick' in the port but that was not the case.

junemellinger 7/31/2009 6:48:55 PM

Sounds like each of you are totally enjoying your embroidery machines on many levels.  I am here in Memphis for our annual Brother dealer convention and I can share with you that in a few days your Brother dealers will have some great embroidery news to share with their customers!  Be sure to call them next week!