in

Ann The Gran Community

Beautiful people who make beautiful things.
Latest post Fri, Nov 25 2011 1:19 PM by Pattiann. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Aug 1 2010 3:57 PM

UPDATE - Subsitute for Pulse Ambassador - Free Conversion Software

10/2011 Update:  At this time Pulse Ambassador is no longer supporting formats for the home embroidery machine.  You may want to check into the free download at Wilcom Truesizer.

• Mon, Aug 16 2010 7:15 PM In reply to

Re: How to Use Pulse Ambassador - Free Conversion Software

I , because it said it know longer running, I can't run  it, .  I have been trying to get it of my computer. I have trid to uninstall it. and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do next.

• Tue, Aug 17 2010 9:24 AM In reply to

10/2011 UPDATE:  At this time Pulse Ambassador is not supporting formats for the home embroidery machine.  You may want to try the free download at Wilcom Truesizer. 

You can un-install software by opening the control panel and selecting Programs.

If that does not work, then try reloading it - http://www.pulsemicro.com/ambassadordownload

• Thu, Nov 24 2011 12:05 PM In reply to

The software only allows you to save in 3 formats - dst, pof. and  pfx

Absolutely useless for the normal home embroider.

I am registered an experienced computer user.

• Fri, Nov 25 2011 1:19 PM In reply to

ATG support and staff have been aware of this since late Sept and are supposedly working to provide a substitute program. 

In the meantime, I have found Wilcom Truesizer to work just as well as Pulse Ambassador.

http://www.winportal.com/wilcom-truesizer?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Sistema&utm_content=Javi%20Wilcom%20Truesizer

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About AnnTheGran -  Contact -  Site map -  Privacy Policy -  Security -  Gifts -  Shipping/Returns -  Links -  FAQ -  Thread Charts -  Print
©2005 - 2014 AnnTheGran and its contributors.