Oh yes...I said questionS. I'm sure this is going to be pretty loaded and rambeling.
First off, HI! I'm new here and I will be recieving my PE770 on tuesday.
I've done tons of researching on different forumns and such, but can't seem to find all my questions answered. Keep in mind, I am TOTALLY new to this world of embroidery (and sewing for that matter) and you'll be able to tell with my questions!
1. Tread- what is your favorite embroidery thread that I can buy at a place like Joanns that can be used with PE 770?
2. Prewound bobbins- I see that the 90# class A is what the manufacter sends with the machine---not so sure what all that jargon means, but if I look for "90# class A bobbin thread," at Joanns, will I be good to go?
3. Probably will be embarressed after I ask this, but I see that most bobbin colors are white and black. I thought they needed to be the same as the top thread? Are bobbin threads not shown on the product? ....Told ya, I'm new.
4. If I want to buy an applique design online, and then put a name underneath it....can I first do the applique and then move the hoop and do the name speratly OR do I need special expensive software to combine both the applique and the name?
5. I'm having a baby in 2 months (along with most of my friends) and plan on mostly monogramming/appliqueing baby items, such as burp cloths, onsies, small recieving blankets----should I buy the 4X4 hoop also? Will that make it easier or is it a waste of $30?
6. Stabalizers---If I buy one kind---maybe just the cut away kind---will I be set for most projects?
7. Needles--What needle do I need to make sure to always have around? Any special kind for burp cloths, onsies, light weight blankets or towels OR is there one specific one that I can use for all?
OKAY...Thank you do anyone who has the patience and knowledge to answer these questions. I'd greatly appreciate any help!!!