Notification

Icon
Error

Options
debgamble  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 12:47:27 PM(UTC)

I'm such a happy camper (embroiderer) today.  About a month ago, I ordered the box of white NEB bobbins, stabilizers and Hugo Tape since ATG had free shipping and getting recommendations from others.  Well, my first stitchout came out great and I credit the bobbins and the 1.5 ATG tearaway stabilizer.  I also ordered a bunch of Klasse needles and am very pleased with them.  All work great on my Duetta 4000D.  And the tape is fantastic for all of my threads.

I will certainly be ordering more (will wait for free shipping promotion!)  Thanks ATG and happy holidays to all of you.  Deb

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 5:33:53 AM(UTC)

I too am  fan of these there products.  If I could, I would send out samples of each of them to everyone!!

If we want to have quality projects, we must use quality items to produce them.  Hugo's is the best tape, and I use it for everything.  Those NEB bobbins are the best time and money savers - 38 cents each. . . . it doesn't get better than that.  Then the ATG stabilizers, well, the price is the best on the Net, bar NONE. 

This sounds like an ad for these products, but it is really just an acknowledgement of the quality.  And, I am sending the Hugo's tape as Christmas Gifts - don't tell!!

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer