Notification

Icon
Error

Options
robinb  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2008 9:54:51 PM(UTC)

Hi there!  My name is Robin Blankenship, and I am one of the designers for the new Digital Scrapbooking section of your store.  I just wanted to take a second to say hello and introduce myself.  I live in a small town in Northern Indiana with the love of my life, Curt, my DD, and 3 cats.  While I am not currently working outside the home, I am a Certified Activities Director for Long Term Care Facilities. 

I started Scrapbooking about 6 years ago and quickly became addicted.  It wasn't too long after that I happened to stumble across digital scrapping.  I dabbled in digital (lol...say that 10 times fast!) for a long time, but I still scrapped traditionally for the most part.  One day, while working on a Layout, I decided I needed a paper in specific colors and I couldn't find any thing that suited me in my stash...so I got on my computer and made my own to print out and use.  After that, I started making my own little digi kits mostly for fun and personal use.  Last year, I made the leap and began selling my designs.  Since then, I have continued to learn and improve my design skills and have tried to make each kit a bit better than my last.

I am so happy to be here at ATG now!  I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of the new digital store!  I hope you enjoy my designs, and enjoy digital scrapping in general!  I will warn you right now tho...once you start...you won't want to stop!!  Dust off those graphic programs and get ready to have some fun!!

chbranch  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 7:10:29 AM(UTC)

Hi Robin!  Glad to see you and the new digital scrapbooking section.  So many beautiful crafts - so little time!  I look forward to seeing the new digi stuff.

sparkymom  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 10:09:11 AM(UTC)

HEY ROBIN!!  Love this new store!  Lots of new great goodies!!

kristmess  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 11:32:32 AM(UTC)

Hi Robin!  Great to see a friendly face (name, whatever!) here!  I have finally figured out how to use these forums, so thought I'd pop in and say hello to you!! 

I'm a new designer here to and I am also very exited to be here and part of this community!  Not much to tell about me really, I'm a Brit, born and raised in the North of England and married a French Canadian I now live in QC in Canada with my hubby and 3 sons. 

robinb  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 1:15:43 PM(UTC)

Hey girls!!  Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi!

isabelmendez  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 9:21:32 PM(UTC)

Hello Robin, nice to see you here.  I'm also excited to be part of the new digital store!

jilldzines  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:08:50 AM(UTC)

Hey there, Robin and all you other digi-holics! Cool   It's fun reading about y'all!

I think I'll just post my "hello" here....

Hi, my name is Jill, and I'm a digi-holic too!  hehehee!!

Looking forward to meeing some more wonderful ladies from ATG!  :)

isabelmendez  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:24:24 PM(UTC)

Hello Jill, I'm a digi-holic too! Big Smile

annthegran  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:31:05 AM(UTC)

Girls, girls, girls! Someone might think we're trying to turn everyone into digiholics. Oh, wait! We are!

Big Smile

Ann

kraftycat  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:50:23 PM(UTC)

Oh my goodness, all the names!  Of course we are Ann!

kathrynestry  
#11 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 5:53:18 AM(UTC)

Hi, there!  I think we're all past the point of no return.  lol