Notification

Icon
Error

Options
eviemae  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:59:07 AM(UTC)

My brother PE70011 says in the manual it accepts dst format but when I download it only dst format shows on the screenand no image.  Any help out there?

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:10:05 AM(UTC)

I know that PE700 and the PE700II have some differences, but I don't have immediate access to the PE700II.  I am surprised that it says that it will take DST.  You can convert those files to PES in the CatalogXpress software if you have that.   If you don't have CatlagoXpress, you can use Pulse Ambassadore, which is free (but does not do all the things CatX does).

My next question to you is:  The PE700II is a 5" by 7" hoop.  Is the design you are working with larger than that?  If it is, that is the most common reason you don't get information.  For whatever reason, the software developers did not understand that we needed an error message saying - - Design is too large for your (indicated) hoop size.

If that does not answer your question, please repost with any more information you have such as the design information.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

nanamoms  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:27:36 PM(UTC)

I also read that the PE700II would "read" dst but have the same problem when downloading a dst design to the machine.  i just got thoroughly confused!

Carolyn in MS