Notification

Icon
Error

Options
sherryjewell  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:54:31 PM(UTC)

After downloading,it's too complicated getting back to design location. Sometimes I can't rememeber what page I was on. 

Then you click to download then you do the same thing again before it downloads. Too much.

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:13:40 AM(UTC)

Best way of downloading designs are ,once you are logged in ,download the files as many as you want ,then go to the folder(where you saved the design) and unzip them .If you try to download and unzip the files one at the time ,it take more time and also as you said it is harder to go back to the same page.But this way you do not need to go back and forth ,just download few designs once.

cruisin  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:38:27 PM(UTC)

02/ 25/ 08 From the free design section I am having trouble downloading.  But...when I go through the process, the download bar shows up with a word saying downloading...but no files are going anywhere.  I am never asked where to save the file.

I agree that it is complicated to returne to the category that you were on again and again....and try to remember what you have done.

cruisin

jmu  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:53:47 AM(UTC)

You need to click "download" again on the next screen that comes up. Confusing, yes? Also, I don't get any large previews like on the old site.