Notification

Icon
Error

Options
lucicarter  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:27:15 AM(UTC)

I ordered two different Perfect Placement Kits - one for childrens's items.  WOW - I have been using some measurements I got out of a book, and using a ruler - - measuring in two places, drawing a line to connect them - then doing a line perpendicular to that one to find the center of my design.  It took forever and I really had to want to do a shirt, and had to be sure I had plenty of time to get it right.  With the Perfect Placement Kit it couldn't be easier.  There are different templates for each size - you lay them down, line them up, and put a sticker on the shirt, bib, towel, etc.  It is so much quicker and I don't get stressed trying to get the lines drawn straight!  I wish I'd ordered it much sooner!

Luci Carter                                                                                                                                                                           Goose Creek, SC

alssweetheart  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 9:31:06 AM(UTC)

The Perfect Placement Kits are just terrific!!! No more goofed up designs on my embroidered items. It was so difficult to try to guess where the next design started and now thanks to Eileen Roche I have designs going in the directions that they are supposed go!!!