Notification

Icon
Error

Options
shunt  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:49:37 AM(UTC)

I purchased this item thinking it would probably be something I would not find useful.  But since I am also looking for

something that will work better, I thought I would try it.  This is an amazing tool.  It keeps the ruler firmly gripped and

does not slide around.  The suction cups really, really work!  You can use the small one for very small rulers and the

large one can be clipped onto a smaller ruler that is not long.

I recommend this product fully.

Sheryl Hunt

7621grace  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:03:52 AM(UTC)

I used it only once, but so far I was pleased with the way it grips the ruler and holds it in place as I have trouble holding a ruler steady while cutting.  I would recommend it

Grace, Michigan

rnh  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:15:30 AM(UTC)

I wish I would have invented the Gypsy Gripper & Little Gripper! They're amazing! I always had a problem getting my long ruler to not move when cutting strips of fabric. The Gypsy Gripper grips tight & makes is so easy to keep the ruler from moving. Quilters will love this when strip cutting & the Little gripper is even better, letting you hold the smaller rulers / templates while keeping your hands out of the way.

It's one of those little tools that you think you can live without, but life is so much easier with your grippers handy!

Rosie

ctanthony  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 10:10:55 AM(UTC)

Being a "collector" of sewing related gadgets, when I saw the Gypsy Gripper and Amazing Little Gripper there was an immediate "need" to purchase them.   I have purchased many items like this, used them once or twice, and they go by the way side as most are more trouble to use than they are worth.  But with these two items, that is not the case.  With my arthritic hands, I have a new life with cutting fabric using the rotary cutter, using the gripper to hold down my ruler or template.  And the icing on the cake was they were on special!  Can't get any better than that!!!!  I would highly recommend this product... no affiliation with the manufacturer or Ann the Gran.. just a very satisfied customer.

Cindy Anthony

rnh  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 10:54:08 AM(UTC)

I only wish I had invented the Gypsy Gripper & Little Gripper! They're awesome!

I always had trouble with my ruler moving when cutting fabric strips. With the Gypsy Gripper, cutting strips is a breeze. The ruler doesn't move. The Little Gripper is great for the small rulers or templates. Quilters will love these gadgets.

The Grippers were one of those "handy gadgets" I thought I could live without, but I wouldn't want to have to anymore! Inexpensive, easy . . .  and it WORKS!

Rosie

lmj5505  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 10:58:33 AM(UTC)

I recently purchased the Gypsie Gripper and Little Gripper.  I am very please with the purchase and find they help a lot to cut out my quilt pieces.  It is so much easier to hold the ruler straight with the amazing product.

Linda Jones

mikedonna  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 11:06:54 AM(UTC)

I recently developed hyperthyroidism which has caused cramping in my hands along with trigger lock and carpal tunnel. As a result, I have nearly had to give up ME because I can't use scissors or a cutting wheel and steady the ruler edge to cut. The Gypsy Gripper is the perfect size to hold on to without pain. I have just had surgery on one hand and will have it again soon on the other. It is nice to be able to do a little something in the meantime. I can't wait to use it with good hands....I'll be going Mach II!

Thank you for a great product!

Donna