Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
dianepaneiko  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:19:25 AM(UTC)

I have purchased several design downloads and found them very easy to download and the designs have been wonderful!  Thanks for making your site so easy to maneuver around and also for the great products!

Diane Paneiko

mlbankston  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:00:22 AM(UTC)

Your design downloads have been a wonderful way for a machine embroidery novice like me.  Your support and the newsletter have been a great help.  Thank you!

mlutringer  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:10:25 AM(UTC)

I am new to ME and learning.  I have downloaded some great designs from Starbird.  Your blogs about techniques and explanations have been very helpful.  Please keep the info coming.  Thanks so MUCH!!!

ficon  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:30:22 AM(UTC)

I´ve been looking for good lace designs and Annthegran has great designs. The only problem I had was that I wanted to buy everything. I had to restrict myself, so I´ve wouldn´t spend all of this that month salory on designs. The designs are exact, well organized, and easy to find. No problem to place the order, and no problem downloading them. I have nothing but lot´s of great experiences of shopping from Annthegran.com

Ann-Sofie Nyberg from Sweden

dorothyann  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:04:55 AM(UTC)

I have been so happy with the designs I've downloaded.  Am doing a quilt right now with the "Compassion" Set.  Will let you see it when I finish it!!   Thanks so much for making everything easy.

ldb1311  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:24:53 AM(UTC)

Hi,

I enjoy your sites and supplies. Just been so busy. I just got married and made towels for the wedding party (Aug.2). Your supplies and designs worked out just GREAT,....

Now in a week I should be able to get back to embroidery.

Thank you for all your help

Linda

nanacruchet  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:17:46 AM(UTC)

I have just found this site...I made a purchase and found the results of downloading quite difficult to do.. I am new to downloading these patterns, but have done so on another site for a long time.  When patterns are downloaded to my computer they cannot be unzipped. And this caused quite a problem.  My machine kept telling me this was not a secure site and would not allow me to download it.  So I went to my sewing store and asked for help (as they had been the ones to refer your site to me)  Well, these ladies have downloaded 1,000's of patterns and they took 3 1/2 hours trying to figure out your new site and how to download.  As they had got the same message I did.  After many hours, they finally downloaded to their hard drive and somehow got it to my USB stick.  But the pack of designs I had bought (11 patterns in all) had now become 21 patterns.  They had divided themselves into many different parts.  And after another hour of putting these patterns back together, they finally got me the 11 patterns that I had bought.  After all this difficulty, we all decided that your site is too difficult for the novice embroidery person to use.  So I am going back to the original site of someone else.  Their patterns are unzipped, and sooo very easy to download.  Probably not the review you are looking for, but is the truth.  Ulnless you can tell us how to download with ease, I will not be buying or downloading from this site again. 

farmerzdaughter2  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:48:11 AM(UTC)

For someone who is new to embroidering, I want to say that my entire experience with your site has been great.  I recently ordered a design and only moments after completing the purchase I was able to begin stitching the design.  I have also been so pleased with the huge selection of free designs available.  Your free designs were really a blessing for me when I first began using my embroidery machine.  Thanks so much!!!  Lynn E., Pavo, GA

trishl  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:55:11 AM(UTC)

Ann, I too have found it very easy and convenient to download from your site.  Have found inspiration from many of your designs.  Many thanks

TrishL

lmcclain  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:41:54 AM(UTC)

I recently purchased a new membership to Ann the Gran, and am amazed at the speed at which the designs download.  I am new to embroidery machines and my only issue is that I have to figure out where the designs land after they unzip in order to upload them to my machine.  It is not streamlined enough and I haven't figured out how to know how many or which colors are involved.  Hopefully experience will help.

mari5  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:52:54 AM(UTC)

I find you site quite easy to download new designs I have bought .  great designs and easy to download.  thanks   Mari

hja102135  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:18:16 AM(UTC)

Ann,

I enjoy the designs that i have and enjoy so much viviting your site. You have lots to look at.

thank You

Helen Fricks

thepinkcaboose  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:18:57 AM(UTC)

I recently purchased the Sports Applique Balls Set and love it!  One of the 9 designs was blank when I opened it.  So, I emailed support and they quickly corrected the problem.  Very fast response and the designs look great!  Many thanks! Kelly @ The Pink Caboose

sewwhat43  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:39:59 AM(UTC)

i have purchased a few designs, the only trouble i have is finding the  color  change sheets. Other sites  that i have ordered designs from  have you dlb click on the design and the color sheet appears and then are able  to print.  i can not find your color sheets. 

also when reviewing your order history i think it would be nice to have the latest order first  ( ACCENDING/ DESENDING ORDER)

YOUR STABLIZERS ARE GREAT  thanks

debgamble  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 11:09:57 AM(UTC)

I love the free design downloads at your site.  I have downloaded LOTS of them and have used many. I made a terrific quilt for  twin granddaughter's 1st birthday using the free animal alphabet - will post  picture later.

smaylee  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 1:46:06 PM(UTC)

I  RECENTLY PURCHASED A GRADATION EMBROIDERY FROM THE ANN THE GRAN WEBSITE.  THE EMBROIDERY SAID "DID IT, GOT IT, DONE"  IT EMBROIDERED OUT NICELY.  I MADE IT INTO A PIN FOR MY DAUGHTER TO WEAR AS SHE WALKED THE  GRADUATION FOR HER BACHELORS IN EDUCATION.  WHAT IS REALLY  NICE IS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE TASSELL TO SOOT  THE SCHOOL COLORS.  I LOVE THE ANN THE GRAN SITE & WILL CONTINUE TO BE INVOLVED WITH IT.  I INITIALLY HAD SOME PROBLEMS MOSTLY DUE TO MY COMPUTER KNOWLEGDE & I EMAILED THE SITE & MY ANSWERS CAME WITH HELP FROM THE SITE VERY QUICKLY.  THUMBS UP!  SHERRY

turtlenana  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 2:41:44 PM(UTC)

I have downloaded a ton of the free designs.  They have stitched out beautifully.  Much more so than I hoped for.  I recently purchased a design set.  The colors look really weird, but I chose my own colors when I stitched it, and it turned out nicely.

michelle8547  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:50:46 PM(UTC)

I have purchased some designs from your website and have been so happy with the order process - quick and easy - and the quality of the designs are great.  I live in South Africa so I wish that I could buy more from you but postage would probably make the purchase just too expensive.  There just isn't the vaiety of products that you offer here in SA.  I will continue to enjoy downloading designs as I make new things.  I also really enjoy seeing the projects that people do, for a beginner machine embroiderer, it is great to get all those ideas!  You have a great website, I really enjoy it. Tks, Michelle.

barbymum  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:52:56 PM(UTC)

I was looking for something special as an engagement idea and purchased the exact item from here and easy to download and work on straight away and the best part it sticthed lovely. I have always liked the free downloads but this was perfect Thank you

sewinsuzie1  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 10:20:47 PM(UTC)

I downloaded The Bitties and it was very easy.  I made a baby quilt using those embroidery designs, which, I might add turned out adoreable and the designs stitched out beautifully.  Thanks for a great site.

Sue