Notification

Icon
Error

Options
wclaffey  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:33:27 AM(UTC)

I was reading Ann's blog one day a couple of months ago and was very impressed with her comments about the Brother PE700 embroidery machine.  So I told my husband about it and lo and behold, he went online and bought me one.  I currently had a Singer Futura, which is a good machine, but it doesn't hold a candle to the new Brother.  It was ordered on Saturday, arrived on Wednesday, and was up and operating by Wed. afternoon.  That is how easy and intuitive the machine is!  For a beginner, or for someone who doesn't want to spend thousands for a machine, this machine can't be beat.  It has all the features I can imagine anyone would want, and is very user-friendly.  I would reccommend it to anyone!

Wanda Claffey

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2008 4:17:38 AM(UTC)

Wanda - I could not have said it better myself.  I think a beginner could do some fantastic things with just a few instructions.  Who can ask for more? 

The price is excellent as well.  I have one in my posession too. 

Keep reading all the great information you get here at Ann's, you will find helpful, friendly and fun people!

PatCool

sbehan  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:33:28 PM(UTC)

I purchased the PE-700 while at your seminar in Orlando, which by the way was wonderful in it self.  I have to admit I have not had the opportunity to really explore it yet, I've had a few glitches. I know I will enjoy it because I have another Brother machine which I have found to be very user friendly and reliable.  I must mention your staff...did I mention Greg who goes above and beyond for your company!!! You never know if there are real people behind a web site and having the opportunity to meet Ann,Greg and everyone else in Orlando was a very uplifting experience.  Thank You!  Sandy

unicow  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 4:16:05 AM(UTC)

I bought the PE 700 II ( which is like the 700 only with a USB port )  :

1) because I have ( or "had" since it doesn't work now and is a just a big paperweight... ) a Brother PE 300 and I love how easy it is to use  

2) because of this site!! I have had the pleasure of meeting Ms Ann (several years ago) and have been an avid follower of this site for a long time.  Wonderful people with lots of great information on here. Got to love it. Big Smile 

pat71896  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:47:53 AM(UTC)

Some machines just get tired after being such a beloved friend.  I think that is the way some times.

I am starting a PE700/PE700II Instructions and Question and Answer forums in this section.  I hope it will help people who are really new to ME and the PE700 series.

You are probably rather knowledgeable by this time.  I would love your input if you get a moment to check it out. 

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

sewcrazyforcats  
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:00:11 PM(UTC)

I love my PE700, too! It does everything I need and want it to do. As a beginner, I don't need the kind you see in the malls and stuff. This machine does it all! And, most of the embroidery websites I visit have .pes downloads as the main or only option, which is very convenient! I SO love the freedom of creativity my machine offers me. I can do anything.

Big Smile

unicow  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:48:48 AM(UTC)

[quote user="SewCrazyForCats"] I love my PE700, too! It does everything I need and want it to do.

YES this is so TRUE!! I was watching "Sewing with Nancy" and everything her "top of the line" EM could do, the PE700 can do as well!  It felt awesome.

pat71896  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 2:55:21 AM(UTC)

When it comes to  an all around excellent machine that makes you a super star of embroidery, the PE700II cannot be beat!

It was probably Brother's plan from the beginning, but this machine is a modestly priced beginner or intermediate machine with lots of the features of the big boys. 

Show me the money!  Lets see some of the great items you can do with your machine.  Remember ladies (and gents), this is like showing off a 'new car,' you get bragging rights and opportunities to be proud of your baby!!!

The machine is great, you get to learn and grow and beautiful heirlooms are created all at the same time. 

Pat