Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pat71896  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:04:56 AM(UTC)

My Wedding Embroidery takes me to all points of the Universe! Recently, I needed a Griffon for an order and could not find what I actually had in mind (good luck reading my mind - - - ).

I reviewed what I could find at Google. I just was not happy with the 'stick figures,' 'outlines,' and other various unacceptable (and LIMITED) designs. In the Google information, I saw AnnTheGran link and upon doing search here, found 77 designs. Of those, some were the dog, but a good 35% of them were there for my perusal. I did find two that I wanted to try and one was just $2 and the other just $6. Both of them turned out to be perfect for my needs.

Moral of the story, don't waste a lot of time searching for specific designs. Start here and if you really cannot find it here - try some of the other sites. AnnTheGran is a destination spot for your needs.

Don't forget that there are 10,822 free designs. Some sites barely have that many overall. Even if you are not an Ann's Club member, there are 1,733 making that membership giving you 9,000 free designs just for the cost of the membership. These are quality designs, including many that are wedding worthy! Check it out