Notification

Icon
Error

Options
craftymel14  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:20:42 AM(UTC)

My best friend just purchased a product online. It's called Linda's 150000 embroidery design. I've checked out the product at her house. There are literally 150,000 designs that you can use to embroider. I own a Brother machine and I have not tried the designs yet. Does anyone have a Brother machine and Linda's 150000 embroidery designs? How did they look (the embroidery designs) when using your Brother machine?

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2012 5:40:16 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

This looks fishy.

Why should I pay $79.00 for a bunch of designs I may never use.

Or, is this their goal - http://lindasembroiderydesigns.com/affiliates/

craftymel14  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2012 5:09:37 AM(UTC)

Fishy? Not sure why. I did click your link - I've never seen that before. I did not even buy this, my friend did. It's amazing though! I did get it to work with my Brother machine (original question). I have found hundreds of designs I want to use in future products. I can't believe how easy it was to program/use. I would say it's most certainly worth $79, like I said I know I will use a lot of the designs. I can't wait to plan projects around the designs that I like.

pattiann  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2012 1:12:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

It's not my link. 

After you have been doing machine embroidery for a while you will soon see why you need to be more selective.  In the meanwhile, be sure to catalog your downloads for easy access to the one(s) you want.  This will save a lot of search time.