Notification

Icon
Error

Options
fromzstore  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:09:29 AM(UTC)

i bought a pe700II the designs in the machine work fine but unable to get designs from a usb to go into machine it flashes that it is reading it then a blank screen i made sure it was a pes format also correct size but will not accept design any suggestions  also the hoop is really hard to put on one end goes in fine but the other does not want to go in keeps popping out if i work with it for 5 or 10 minutes i can finally get it to stay but very frustrating any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:28:33 AM(UTC)

Been there, done both of these!!!

Review your designs that are not showing up.  It is the 5x7 designs that are not working, right?  If your design is 5.03 or 7.03, the design won't show.  That is that.  Your design needs to be resized and CatalogXpress is perfect for this.  You cannot resize not n if the PE700 will not accept it.  Just tweak it a little and it will go.

I had the same problem with my 5x7 hoop too.  The dealer showed me how to 'rock' it from the top to the bottom and she did it 10 out of 10 times. After some practice, I could do it about 9 out of 10 times. 

Now, the next issue that you may not have yet discovered is - - -  (drum roll please) - - - the 4x4 (which is no longer included - must be bought separately) does not have the ability to be read by your machine.  (Yes, I bought the Brother small hoop) but if you put a 4x4 design in the machine and use the 4x4 hoop, and if you tried to move it in the 5x7 area on the screen, it will move it and be outside and/or hit and damage your 4x4 hoop.  For the best results, embroiderers must always use the smallest hoop available.

Brother needs to fix that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

fromzstore  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:10:16 AM(UTC)

i have tried different size designs none over 5 x 7 and can get nothing to read through the usb it flashed like it is trying to read but then a blank screen machine is new but could the usb just not work the internal designs will work i purchases this from a lady that had it a year and never took it out of the box so there is no warranty on it i am going to get another usb flash drive and see if maybe it might be my flash drive that is not working it transfers other data so i dont know.  as far a the hoop it should not be this hard to put on is there any solution to this.

juneybug  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:02:07 AM(UTC)

With your manuals for your machine, you should have a list of compatible memory sticks that work with this machine.  I could get noting to work until I bought one of the compatible memory sticks.  I think the list may have come with the machine, but I may also have gotten it off the web for the Brother pe770 -- believe me, there are a lot that do not work.  In answer to the 4x4 hoop problem -- you must always move the needle to the center of the hoop that you are using -- all patterns begin at the center of the hoop and then the needle will find its way to the point that it wants to begin the design.  Hope this helps.

juneybug  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:58:19 AM(UTC)

I just found the site to download the compatible usb sticks: http://welcome.solutions...bmedia_pe770780d_r02.pdf