Notification

Icon
Error

Options
newuser  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:00:46 AM(UTC)

I was able to log into the old annthegran.com site but I am not able to login after you switched to the new site.

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:03:30 AM(UTC)

If you are having problems logging in, first make sure your user name and password is correct.  If you know your user name, you can have your password emailed to you by clicking the link below:

http://www.annthegran.com/Forgot.aspx

After selecting this link, you can enter your user name and the system will assign a new password and email this password to the email address that is on file with us.

If you have tried having your password reset, and you receive an error “We were unable to access your information. Please try again.” You may need to create a new account.

To maintain peak performance of the new site, we only transferred active accounts from the old site.  Active accounts include:

·         New and updated registrations within the last 6 months.

·         Anyone who has ever purchased anything on annthegran.com

·         Any members with store credits

·         All Ann’s club members

If you do not meet these criteria, please create a new account by clicking the link below:

http://www.annthegran.com/Register.aspx

Once you have registered, you can immediately begin using the latest features of our new site.

fm  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:05:09 PM(UTC)

My user name is only two digits and no longer meets the criteria.  I need to change my user name....how do I do this.   I cannot find the link