Notification

Icon
Error

Options
cuzzins  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2008 6:31:29 AM(UTC)

Had a great time in Orlando and certainly learned a lot.  Hope to attend again next year if it does take place. I want to download the logo to enter the tote challenge, but have not found where the download is available on the site.  Also, what is the date that the challenge will end?

cuzzins

beamishboy  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2008 10:52:24 PM(UTC)

Hi, cuzzins,

You can find the AnnTheGran logo for Community Circle design here:

http://www.annthegran.com/cs/forums/t/371.aspx

Greg

cuzzins  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 10:49:16 AM(UTC)

beamishboy,

Thank you so much for your response. I found the logo right after I had sent the post in yesterday.I guess I typed the post too soon.  Also could you please tell me the deadline for submitting the pix?  Thanks again and I do look forward to attending another Community Circle function. Great job Greg.Big Smile 

beamishboy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:47:31 AM(UTC)

The deadline for submitting the pics of the tote in order to qualify for the drawing of the Magna-Hoop is Friday, May 2, 2008.

Good luck!

cuzzins  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:29:33 AM(UTC)

Thanks again for your reply!  I will try real hard to design the bag and submit the pictures by the deadline on May 2.  I will arrive home in Maine on the first, so I guess I will need to do some fast work.  I work better under pressure, so I should be able to get it done in time.  These forums are the greatest things going now that I know how to use them.  Thanks for the explanation at the Community Circle in Orlando.  They are a great way to get answers and also read about other interesting articles that are being submitted. Thanks for everything again.Cool