Notification

Icon
Error

Options
fromzstore  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:41:11 AM(UTC)

Is there any way to turn off the cencer on the pe700II there is a new needle i saw that does cutwork but you have to be able to sew without thread does anyone know if you can do this on the pe700II

thecomputerist  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:05:39 AM(UTC)

No, there is no way to use your machine in that manner.  I am uncertain about a cutwork that needs an unthreaded needle.  Most cutwork requires that you sew that first line and use it for placement of your cutaway area.  Could you be misunderstanding the instructions?

Yours is a sort of 'starter' type of machine.  There are lesser models, but for a serious embroiderer, this is a beginner.  You need to have a machine that costs in the neighborhood of $5,000 and up to do what you are wanting to do.  If there is one cheaper, I am not aware of it.

Enjoy what your machine can do, and learn and yearn for a bigger model.  We all started small and gradually advanced. 

Pat, The Computerist

BTW, if you have not seen my most recent blog, you will want to check it out.  You can use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and One Note for FREE.  (Love that word, FREE!)  No time limit, no charges, no kidding!