Notification

Icon
Error

Options
ronmaryjane  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 4:31:50 AM(UTC)

One day I was surfing the internet and came upon a quilting area that had quilting projects showing on video about how to make different quilts and I can remember Eleanor Burns making a quilt with the bear claw pattern and I am thinking trees or mountains or something like that.  There were like 20 different, give or take,  quilt designers and instructions on the quilts along with video support.  I had to change computers and have lost that site.  I am not sure if it was from Ann the Gran or another area I was in looking at quilting.  I am thinking this was some time in the winter months that I was checking things out on the internet. 

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:34:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Here are several - http://www.google.com/se...ting+videos&gs_rfai=

Several have sites where you have to pay a fee. Fons & Porter and Alex Anderson & Ricky Tims are a couple.

kt3234  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 8:02:31 PM(UTC)

[quote user="ronmaryjane"]

One day I was surfing the internet and came upon a quilting area that had quilting projects showing on video about how to make different quilts and I can remember Eleanor Burns making a quilt with the bear claw pattern and I am thinking trees or mountains or something like that.  There were like 20 different, give or take,  quilt designers and instructions on the quilts along with video support.  I had to change computers and have lost that site.  I am not sure if it was from Ann the Gran or another area I was in looking at quilting.  I am thinking this was some time in the winter months that I was checking things out on the internet. 

Have you tried www.quilterstv.com ? They have videos of quilting and some of Eleanor Burns past shows. Hope you find what you are looking for. Thank you, kt3234 Karen