Notification

Icon
Error

Options
laurgassman  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2009 2:27:29 AM(UTC)

I would like to hear from others who have the good fortune to own this amazing machine.  I haven't mastered the visi eye feature...so need some help with that.

Laurie Gassman, Newport News Virginia

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:43:57 AM(UTC)

I would love to hear more about this machine as well.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

junemellinger  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 11:32:51 AM(UTC)

Hi Laurie

How are you doing with your Quattro?   It surely is a great machine. I was sorry to see that back in May you had still not been able to experience the camera-like function of the Quattro.  If you have not trued out a few things yet, please let me give you a few hints. 

1. Remember that you have to "turn on" the function.  Consult your intruction manual on page 138 for complete information on how to have fun with the edge sewing function.  A quick way to "see" how this works is to put a piece of ribbon under the presser foot and selct a stitch and after you have attached the edge sewing sheet, attached the edge sewing foot, selected a stitch and slid the ribbon under the foot to allow the camera to "see" the edge of the fabric you want to follow, then hit the "green" button...no hands after that.  If you have followed the directions in the instruction manual you will be very impressed. 
  2. Experiment by letting the camera function magnify the fabric and needle where you are working.
  3. Use the cameral function the the "snowman" sticker to have the image be set perfectly for embroidering.   Check out page 206 in the manual for easy how to information on this technique. 

Don't be afraid to ask your dealer for a class on this subject!

Again, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Regards

June Mellinger