Notification

Icon
Error

Options
annthegran  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 11:55:27 PM(UTC)

How do you like the Childrens Perfect Placement Kit? Click on 'Reply' and tell me what you like about it, what you don't like about it, and why someone else should or shouldn't buy it.

pcsersmith  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2008 6:01:52 AM(UTC)

I love this program. I do alot of onesies, burp cloths & baby blankets.  This has certainly made it alot simpler and alot more accurate.  My only problem with it is that on the front of the package in one place it has"104 designs included" and in another place has "2 alphabets".  Silly me, I thought I was getting 104 designs and 2 alphabets.  Not the case the 2 alphabets IS the 104 designs.  I felt this was very deceiving.   I'm not sure I would have paid that much just for the program . I did e-mail the company and they said "thanks" for telling us. I see where they are now including projects and a couple of designs.

zoobugs  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 2:26:04 AM(UTC)

I purchased this kit recently and was disappointed because it had so few templates that I thought I could actually use for my grandchildren with the ages they are - not babies and not youth. Also I couldn't get the alphabet designs downloaded from the CD. I don't really plan to use the little baby templates much and I felt the price was a little high. When I tried to use the one template for a shirt I did not care for the actual placement the template indicated was perfect so ended up not using it in the long run.