Notification

Icon
Error

Options
drbodigie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:12:56 AM(UTC)

Hi all,

My husband and I will be arriving in Orlando on Wednesday afternoon and spending Thursday deep sea fishing off Port Canaveral (gotta get some guy stuff into the trip).  I'm sure we'll be tired and sunburned Thursday evening, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together for a little pre-conference Meet-and-Greet on Thursday evening.  I think it'd be nice to get to know a few people before the rush and crowds of the actual program and seminars begin.  I'm sure the hotel has some sort of facility (poolside lounge, bar, back lobby, or whatever) that we could meet in.

Anyone else arriving early and interested?

Denise (and Victor)

icecherry2004  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 3:26:30 AM(UTC)

i Love to meet with you, iam coming from Denver Co and arriving in Orlando Wedesday,

Jackie

pat71896  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 7:28:48 AM(UTC)

I won't be at the hotel until Thursday at 8 pm, but I would love to meet as well.  I cannot wait to become acquainted with everyone!

Also, may I cordially invite the spouses to my presentation?  I will be doing something (it is a secret) that everyone will have fun and enjoy a learning session.  Big promise, see if I am up to it!!

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

drbodigie  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 11:14:41 AM(UTC)

Great!  We have responses from Jackie (we're arriving Wed. too Jackie, although we live in Michigan we leave for Baltimore, Maryland to visit our daughter and her husband tomorrow - Saturday - morning and will be flying to Orlando from Baltimore on Wednesday) and from Pat. 

I'll see if I can leave information on were we're meeting Thursday night at the front desk of the hotel so anyone who is interested - please check there on Thursday.

Look forward to meeting you all!!!!

Denise

nmoore1965@msn.com  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:29:46 AM(UTC)

I will be at the hotel around 5PM and would love to meet some new sewing friends.

Nancy in IN

basktcse  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:03:55 AM(UTC)

Cindy and I will arrive at the Hotel Thur and love to join you also.  After the day6 at Epcot I am sure I will be ready for just sitting and having girl talk.  Husband can find his own amusement

Sheila

laruej  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:58:41 AM(UTC)

We , DH and I are checking in Thurs. sometime.  I'll see what I can do.  Looking forward

LaRue of LaRueSews-Quilting

pat71896  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:11:19 AM(UTC)

When I arrive, that will be my 2nd stop - dumping off my things has to happen first!  My plane arrives at 7:10 pm, so it is difficult to say when I will be at the hotel area.  I will be watching for ladies who are wearing interesting embroideries!!

I can wait for some good old fashioned girl talk.  I hope people bring some projects with them to show and tell!

Looking forward to Florida,

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer