Notification

Icon
Error

Options
junemellinger  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 6, 2009 3:57:32 AM(UTC)

I for one can not wait to get to Orlando at the end of March for the Community Circle....the weather has got to be warmer by then.  Ann has been telling me that there are attendees coming from all over the country if the not the world.  That alone presents the opportunity for lots of social networking.  There are going to be some really great classes for everyone to learn about more great things they can do with an embroidery machine, digitizing software or even getting into business with their sewing and embroidery machine. For those of you who many not have heard, the Brother 6 needle PR620 is a great machine for that I might add.

Here is a piece of trivia that those of you attending, thinking about attending or just reading this post may not know: there will be two different stores at this event.  You will be able to shop at the AnnTheGran store for a variety of products discounted for the show and we will have our Sewing Studio dealer from the Orlando area at the event too, focusing specifically on Brother products.  This is really cool because attendees will be able to see lots more of the latest products from Brother up close and personal.  Brother will also be having a mini Quattro Dreamscape at the event.  Some of you might have already heard from your friends about how much attendees have liked the Quattro Dreamscapes that have been held all over the country since September 2008. 

Can't wait to see my old friends and make new ones!

BFN

June MellingerCool

jnbmd  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:16:07 AM(UTC)

Can't wait til we can all get together in Orlando!  Last year was a great learning time.  I have told my husband that I need a zero balance on the credit card because I intend to max it out on the cool stuff in the stores! 

Looking forward to seeing old friends from last year and making

See you in Orlando

marsha

drbodigie  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 4:38:38 AM(UTC)

OK June, now you have me curious.  What exactly is a Quattro Dreamscape?

Denise

lunashadow  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 2:21:14 AM(UTC)

Questions for greg...

I have 2 registered for CC already and now want to regeister a 3rd.We would like to be in same classes.(I can no longer find registering one person since the "4 for the price of 3 deal."

I have a question about that also which am unsure if/how I should post it here.

Is it possible for you to email me please.Thank you very much