Notification

Icon
Error

Options
hammockhanger  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:34:03 AM(UTC)

I was looking forward to the 2nd one.  I wanted to see some friends that I made there at the 1st one and possibly learn how to use some software I bought.  I have never been able to get my Alphabet Express to work.  I know it is user error and was hoping "the experts" would show me how.

Unfortunately I am booked for a cruise on those dates.  Guess I'll have to wait until ATG OCC 3.

You all have fun.

Hammock Hanger

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:12:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Please contact ATGsupport for help with Alphabet Xpress.  Click on "Contact" at the bottom of the screen.

rosebud314  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:38:44 AM(UTC)

I will be having to miss this also.  I work on weekends and with my daughter getting married in May, I can't take the time off.  Y'all have a great time.

marsuz  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 11:02:20 PM(UTC)

I will be missing it also.  I just can't justify spending that much money in this economy.  The price has gone up $80.00 from last year, this is a big jump.

Have fun and think of me.

Marge

pat71896  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:29:29 AM(UTC)

Hello Hammock Hanger, haven't seen you around for a while.  I hope you enjoy your cruise!

I am surprised that you are having difficulty with the AlphabetXpress, I found it to be very user friendly.  I do have a 'mini' discussion of AlphaX in my most recent blog.

And to all who cannot attend, I will be thinking of you because you are familiar names and I was looking forward to meeting you. 

LOOK OUT FLORIDA, here we come!

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

jalcumbrack  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 6:34:41 PM(UTC)

I, like you Marge will be missing it for the same reason, I cannot justify the cost! I have other reasons also but this is one of the main ones. Smile You are right with the economy of today that is a huge amount to spend frivolously.Those of us who pay our own way can't justify it. I can't even justify this as a business expense! I guess the economy has only affected some of us deeply. The only reason I would attend is for the digitizing thing any way, the rest looks like a huge push to sell stuff