Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pat71896  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2009 5:11:12 AM(UTC)

I just looked over the plans for the Community Circle 2009 and frankly, it sounds so exciting and I cannot wait!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone (name tags will be a big help here!!) and learning and laughing with you.  I think the slate of programs are great, not just because I will present, but because all the presentations sound so interesing!

Here's to Embroidery Power and the joy it brings!  Wink

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

clkovatch  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 4:20:20 AM(UTC)

The Orlando conference sounds wonderful.  My husband and I just registered, but on our own because we want to stay longer.  Will there be a problem because we didn't register through ANN?  We did use the code and got the discount.  Thanks for any information.

Cathy Kovatch

clkovatch  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 4:45:11 AM(UTC)

The Florida conference sounds wonderful.  My husband and I already registered, but we did not register thru Ann because we want to extend our stay in Florida.  We were able to use the code for a discount.  Will I still be registered or did I have to go thru the web site?

clkovatch

pat71896  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 11:18:18 AM(UTC)

I too am going to extend my stay in Florida and I cannot wait!!

I think you need to contact Support to be sure you are registered.  You can go to your profile by clicking on your login name in the upper right corne (in blue) and on the lower part of that page, you click on the Support icon and ask them.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

beamishboy  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:30:52 PM(UTC)

[quote user="clkovatch"]

The Florida conference sounds wonderful.  My husband and I already registered, but we did not register thru Ann because we want to extend our stay in Florida.  We were able to use the code for a discount.  Will I still be registered or did I have to go thru the web site?

clkovatch

Cathy, it seems you may not be talking about the same event. We do not have a registration for you, and the only place to register for Ann's Community Circle is through this web site. You can get information and register at:

http://www.annthegran.com/Announcements/CommunityCircle2009/Default.aspx

BB

clkovatch  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:12:25 AM(UTC)

Boy am I confused!!!!  I got the Ann the Gran email about the two day classes in Orlando Florida.  After reading all about it we (hubby and I decided to go.  So we registered to stay at the hotel on our own(he needs a first floor room. )  

My question is what do you register for thru the website?  Dooes the 200 some dollars include staying at the hotel or just the classes and displays that wil take place?  Now I understand that one has to be a community circle member.  How do you do that.  Will someome help me understand all of this?

Thanks in advance,

clkovatch

beamishboy  
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:05:00 AM(UTC)

Hi, Cathy,

Thanks for clarifying - now I see what you meant.
The price of the event doesn't include staying in the hotel. We do have
special rates on the hotel, but that is separate from the actual event.
Attendees of the Community Circle event do not HAVE to stay in the hotel, although many choose to do so.

What you are registering for on the web site is the Community
Circle program - speakers, classes, 4 meals, goodie bags, access to
Brother's special event pricing, lots of free stuff, etc. If you live
nearby and your budget is tight and you'd rather go to the event and
not stay in the hotel, I'm sure the hotel will be fine with you cancelling your room.

Regarding membership, we do have a service
called Ann's Club, and the price of registering for the Community
Circle event is cheaper if you are an Ann's Club member, but you do not need to be an Ann's Club member to come to the Community Circle.

I
hope this helps clarify things for you. Please feel free to post in
this forum any further questions you have about the event and we'll be happy to help you.

BB

clkovatch  
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:00:06 AM(UTC)

Beammishboy

Thank you so much for clarifying everything for me.  We are traveling from Delaware and will keep our reservations at the hotel, but thank you for explaining how I go about registering for the event.  I really appreciate you taking time to help me with this.

Thanks a million,

Cathy

clkovatch

clkovatch  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2009 4:27:49 AM(UTC)

Beamishboy,

I registered for the classes, but forgot to comment that I need to be registered in the C group which will  fit our schedule.  Can you help me with that?

Thanks

Cathy

beamishboy  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:00:37 PM(UTC)

Hi, Cathy,

We've actually made a couple revisions in the schedule, so please check again at:

http://www.annthegran.com/Announcements/CommunityCircle2009/classScheduleAndStoreHours.aspx

BB