Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
tepuglielli  
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 11:16:52 PM(UTC)

Anne:   I have used Alphabet Xpress only once since purchasing it.  It has not been as helpful as I anticipated, probably becaue the initial fonts are not what I expected.  Adding extra fonts seem rather expensive.  Furthermore, I have a hard time accessing your site.  It seems not to remember my password 85% of the time.  When I did use it, it was very similar to the program that came with my Singer, very convenient.  Tess.

zigs6  
#22 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 12:26:42 AM(UTC)

I purchased this program at the Community Circle and I have been using it to make gifts and wedding favors since.

It has made my projects so much nicer and allowed me to do things that were not possible without the program.

granny0305  
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2008 6:31:15 AM(UTC)

I love Alphabet Xpress and love using it, but I purchased the wrong extra alphabets to go with it and that has been frustrating.  Hopefully, soon I will purchase the other alphabets that go with it and it will be even greater. 

danaejean  
#24 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 10:31:40 PM(UTC)

I bought the Alphabet express and just love how easy it is to use. I also bought the curly found and wasn’t that happy with the way it sews out. I wish it was a little thicker. I also wish we had more fonts we could buy for the Alphabet express. But over all I have to say for the program Alphabet express I love it and would buy it again.

Danae

alssweetheart  
#25 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 9:44:20 AM(UTC)

I really like Alphabet Xpress!! It is soooooooooooooooooo easy to use and I can make some great projects in no time at all. It is reasonably priced and there are options to add more fonts to use. Wouldn't it be great if the ATG alphabets worked in the software!!

irmafoster  
#26 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 11:54:45 PM(UTC)

I love Alphabet Xpress.  Its so easy to use and I can do almost any lettering I want.  I thnk the only thing is that we need more variety and more fonts.  I recommend it to everyone.  SORRY, I'm late on the review, but that's ok.

atgadmin  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:54:47 AM(UTC)

Hi:

You can bring the alphabet into AlphabetXP as a FILE and not as a FONT .so you can open them into the software using Merge option like any other file but you can NOT use them as a font to create text.

Annthegran Support

pronto  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:13:38 AM(UTC)

Hi there, Devil  I would like to answer your message please, I am not sure if Ann the Gran will let it through as they deleted my message on the forum last week.  I ordered and PAID for Alphabet Xpress last week and I am still waiting for the down load.  I find it installs into my computer I know this as I tried five times.  BUT it will not let me open any of it.  I get a message saying error 1 something to do with a trial version. I have written to the support site and all they tell me is they are working to sort out this problem. I would love to let you know if I like or dislike the software but how can I when I am still waiting for it.  I am an older woman live in Sydney and this is the first time I have ever bought anything on line,  It will be the last time I buy from Ann the Gran too.   genie aka pronto.

beamishboy  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:23:12 PM(UTC)

Hi, Genie,

Thanks for your comments. I am sorry to hear that your first experience shopping online did not leave a positive impression with you, and we do take responsibility for that. You certainly did nothing wrong here and you just happened to be caught in the first problem we have ever had with a software installation file. I see that you have had some correspondence with our Support team on this as well.

I checked the logs and no messages were deleted from you. We do not delete messages that are not supportive of our products. It is our belief that an open and honest discussion and a transparent support process is the best way for our users to get information about our products. Is it possible that your message was posted and you weren't sure where to find it? I did find the following post from you in our Products forum:

http://www.annthegran.com/cs/forums/t/1200.aspx

In any case, the good news is that the new download is now available, as of this morning, and should fix your problem. If you go to the Alphabet Xpress page and click on 'Download Information', you'll get the new file.

I am also going to contact you privately by e-mail to see if we can't try to turn your first online shopping experience into something a little more positive.

BB

pat71896  
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:58:53 AM(UTC)

You certainly had one frustrating time with this. 

I have made purchases on the Net and of course, at ATG, and have found that when I have been unhappy, each of my sellers went out of their way to be helpful and apologize for any inconvenience.  Additionally, software (in general) has to be able to work with millions of different types, configurations and ages of computers.  Sometimes I think it is a miracle that software works at all. 

Things can and certainly do go wrong, but I feel that as a whole, the Net is a positive experience where people try to work with people.  I hope you will try something again from any where on the Net and have a good experience.  I know that at my personal site I have had purchases from around the world and with the exception of the time involved with transit, all of the transactions went well. 

Best wishes to you and yours, Pat

borden47  
#31 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 6:59:02 AM(UTC)

I purchased the Alphabet Xpress Program during the Ann The Gran Community Circle in April, 2008.   I just fully used this program this past weekend.  I have played with it previously but really had no use for any fonts up to this point in time.  But this weekend, I started Christmas gifts and this program was a definite aid.  I can actually say that it was not only helpful, but also fun. 

Joan/NJ

myfella  
#32 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 5:24:57 AM(UTC)

Ann,

I just love alphabet xpress!!! Have had no problems at all except when I transfered the program to a new computer.

I purchased the curlz and string bean fonts and when I added them to the alphabet express they showed up in the little windows when they were selected but when I wanted to do an embroidery of a word, when I clicked apply it came up as one of the fonts that were in the software when you purchased it.

Could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks (I really enjoy your website and all you offer!!!)

Julie Huden

mrynn  
#33 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 5:53:24 AM(UTC)

Smile         Hello Ann, I must confess I have not yet had time to try out Alphabet xpress, as I am busy sewing for Christmas.        

I would like to thank you for the access to all your free designs they have saved my bacon over the  past years

sewing items for the grandchildren and family. Have a Merry Christmas, Maryann(mrynn)

suzieb  
#34 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 8:01:40 AM(UTC)

[quote user="AnnTheGran"]

How do you like Alphabet Xpress? Click on 'Reply' and tell me what you like about it, what you don't like about it, and why someone else should or shouldn't buy it.

I am apparently too stupid to use this program.  I purchased it, tried to work it, and then just let it sit in my computer.

mijaney  
#35 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 12:21:29 PM(UTC)

I absolutely love the Alphabet Xpress and wouldn't be without it.

I would reccommend it to anyone. I found it failry easy to use however have not mastered all of it yet.

I wish itwas a bit easier to import my designs/images and change colors right in the program itself.

Thanks

Blessings,

Jane

mrynn  
#36 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 12:59:13 PM(UTC)

Hello Ann, I haven't had time to use it yet as I am busy with my Christmas sewing, but I want to thank you for the use of your free designs. They sew out well and have saved me a lot of stress with grandchildren projects. Marry Christmas, Maryann

janeblackwood  
#37 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:43:33 AM(UTC)

Alphabet Xpress is wonderful!  I enjoy the ease of using it and the possibilities it offers, but I also wish there had been more of a variety of fonts with the program.  Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who owns an embroidery machine. 

debmoody  
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:49:17 AM(UTC)

Would you be willing to state how this can be done? I'm sure it's pretty easy for most, but for someone who isn't really computer saavy (me) it would be easier for a step by step guide. I already have some alphabet fonts that were purchased before I purchased the AX. Can those be imported using the Merge function? Thanks very much!

debmoody  
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:51:49 AM(UTC)

If I already have some alphabet fonts that were purchased before I downloaded AXP, can those be imported to use in AXP? If so, would you provide a step by step as to how to accomplish this? Thanks so much!

mysticpatty  
#40 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:12:45 AM(UTC)

Well, I loved what little time I could use it for.  It developed an -22 error and did not work anymore after a couple of days.  I did email you a note inquiring about this error but did not get a reply.  I would be interested in the program but worried about that -22 error.  Patty Larkin