Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
mrsyowder  
#61 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 12:00:16 AM(UTC)

Just thought I would get back in touch and am pleased to report that after finally getting my machine back , it has been happily stitching 100's of 1000's of stitches ever since!

I will never use that dealer again. Great to puchase from, but terrible for service. The machine was dripping with oil when I got it back, and the hoop was all dirty. Not sure if it was really my hoop.

I have never had another problem with this machine. I brush out the bobbin case periodically and make sure I have a good needle (have the 100 packs) .The needle threader works perfectly every time (unless I have manually changed the position). I would reccommmend the Brother 700II to anyone. You get so many features for much less money.

If I could afford to upgrade, the one feature besides a larger hooping area would be a color screen. I use rewritable memory cards, and unless I have written down the order of designs, it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them in black and white. For that feature though, I would pay 100's or 1000's more that I did for my 700II.

pattiann  
#62 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:04:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Happy to hear that your machine is back and preforming well.

I had a similar dealer experience.  He had been in business for many years and had always done excellent work.  However, I took a used Bernina to him for service and it too came back dripping.  I think he now has an associate doing the service work so he can spend more time on his boat!

I found another dealer and will be giving him a try.

Complaining to the distributor or manufacturer seems to do no good.