Notification

Icon
Error

Options
lunashadow  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:32:18 AM(UTC)

Hi,

I have 3 including myself going to CC.We don't have a 4th for the "buy 3 get the 4th".

If there is anyone who would like to be my 4th in order to split the cost and get the reduced rate.....contact me.

(I can't see it going to waste.If you were going alone and going to pay full price...why not take the reduced rate?If you are number 5 in a large group of friends...hey you still get a reduced rate..etc)

Once you contact me...we do it here thru ATG.

Anyone at all.....let me know.....

LunaShadow

If no one going who hasn't registered yet needs this...then....(did I say that right?LOL)

If you have already paid full price....and want to be the 'fourth"...let me know, we can still get the reduced rate by splitting this 4 ways

LunaShadow@aol.com

icecherry2004  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 6:53:21 AM(UTC)

please send me the info so i can be your 4th .

see you in Orlando

Jackie

thorn10594  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2009 4:56:36 AM(UTC)

Hi,

I'm going to be in Orlando and would like to attend the Community Circle. Is your offfer for a 4th person still open. That would make it much more affordable for me.

Please let me know one way or the other.

Thanks,

Bonnie Gray

lunashadow  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2009 9:28:37 AM(UTC)

Hi Bonnie,

Really Sorry...it was filled 2 days ago.

It might be worth a try posting a new thread to be someone's 4th...or maybe someone will see this.(I'd start a new thread.There could very well be 3 people out there who have already paid who are going together and do not have a fourth(I asked before posting...you could be added as their 'fourth" even at this late date to receive the discount..even if they paid long ago).I personally,could not see someone not getting the discount when I did not have a fourth...maybe mention that..refer them to my post..something.It takes nothing away from anyone.It simply keeps a "4th person' discount from going to waste.

Give it a shot..worse case scenerio..is a no.Nothing to lose by trying.

Good luck...hope to see you there.

Luna