Notification

Icon
Error

Options
traceyvs  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 1, 2009 10:11:00 PM(UTC)

I'm in the process of learning my new brother and I'm finding the directions to be less than detailed.  Can anyone tell me if there are more detailed directions anywhere?  For instance, I would like to join a design with text.  Would I need to do this in my embroidery software first? 

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2009 7:35:03 AM(UTC)

If you want to ask a specific question, I will be glad to help.  Check your Operation Manual and look for "Adjusting the Layout."  You can see a set up to move things around.

For instance, you can place two designs on your disk.  One will be the 'design' and the other will be your text.  Place that disk in your machine and load that design and determine which hoop you want to use.  You always want to use the smallest hoop possible.  Then end edit, and load the text. 

When you return to your Edit Mode, you will have two objects, the design and the text.  Using the left and right arrows, select the design, it should have a ring around each individual section, then select layout and move it as desired.  Return to the edit mode with the two objects, using the arrows, select the text, return to layout and move as desired.  Check your hoop to be sure it is fitting and adjust where required  This only takes practice. 

Then you will leave Edit and go to Sew.  Each object will stitch out in order.

I would practice on an old kitchen towel or something like that until you feel comfortable with moving designs. 

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

traceyvs  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2009 8:11:04 AM(UTC)

Thank you Pat.  I will try it.  I appreciate the help.