Notification

Icon
Error

Options
jalcumbrack  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:03:48 AM(UTC)

I love the Ann The Gran water soluble for so many reasons,one being it's durability and another for doing free standing lace on. Since I have started using the ATG water soluble,I am more confidant in doing more free standing lace. When you need it to dissolve,you just spritz it with some water and it disappears immediately. Unlike some of the others I have used that you actually have to soak to get them off. Since discovering the ATG stabilizers, that is all I use now for everything,I also like the soft one too for clothing, particularly kids clothes and t-shirts. They are the best and the best price too. What more could you ask for,Quality and Price! Good combination! Keep up the good work with the products Ann!Big Smile

Here is a picture of the usage of the water soluble and how stable it is : this little Fairy was made using tulle and Ann The Gran water Soluble Stabilizer. Boy this is a dead give away isn't it,LOL!! Yes I still love my Thread Pilot too! and my Catalog and Alphabet Xpress as well!!