Notification

Icon
Error

Options
senecamamma  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 8:36:48 PM(UTC)

I have tried to find the free designs & I have not been sucessful at all.i do not know what I am doing wrong.i am very confused.

Thank You,

SenecamammaConfused

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:29:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Click on Download Designs at the upper right of any ATG site screen.

Read and follow the instructions on page 2.   Everyone can download designs that have a download icon.  To have access to all the designs you have to be a paid-up member of Ann's Club.

efren9hess  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:43:00 PM(UTC)

WOW!!! awesome post, nice things to follow, thank you very much for this great piece of work!!!

annettemariewright  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:04:31 AM(UTC)

Too bad.  I used to like your old site better.  I don't do enough sewing to pay to be a club member.  I was looking for Ken Wood.....? something.  He designed a sailboat pattern that I have in my collection.  Wanted to ask him a question.  Oh well.  I use a mac now and can't get PE Design to save it to my card. 

pattiann  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:25:57 AM(UTC)

I looked through the list of contributors and could not find one by the name of Ken Wood.

May I ask, what did you use PE Design for?  What method of transfer do you use, memory card, floppy, or USB?

There are programs that let you run Windows with Mac.  However, I do not have enough information on these products, to be sure which ones are best for Windows based machine embroidery software. 

Perhaps someone accessing this site will provide more information so we all can learn.

annettemariewright  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:26:12 PM(UTC)

Yes, I know. I have two.  One is called : EMBRILIANCE ESSENTIALS.  Another is:  CONVERT IT.  Both can be found at:  www.BriTon Leap.com.  Just type the name and it pops up.   My machine ia a Brother 8500, and I haven't been able to copy from my Mac to my PE Design card.  They are working on a digitizing program now.  Still waiting.  I also have Paralles program but having a hard time figuring all this out.  If any one else has info that would help me get this organized in my head I could use the help.

annettemariewright  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 2:24:05 AM(UTC)

The pes file he did was a blue outline type of a sailboat.  I used it on my T-shirt.  But that was when I had a PC.  I now have a Mac and I can't load designs from my Mac to my PE Design box.  As I mentioned in my last reply I use brilliance essentials (from BriTonLeap.com.  They have great program that reads all designs on your Mac.  Also have a convertit program as well.  Again, Kenneth wood?????  (don't know his full last name) was very helpful when I emailed him.  But because I can't look at his free pes file I can't find him.   That is all I wanted.

pattiann  
#8 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:18:00 AM(UTC)

Why can't you look at the list of contributors at Download Designs?  The contributors are listed alphabetically by first name.  This is what I have done and no Ken or Kenneth is listed.  He could have withdrawn.

I am familiar with Brian Bailie's products.  They are sold here.  I have a PC and bought his Thumbnailer software for a fast viewing of design files.

Did you copy your design files before disposing of the PC?

How are you currently loading design files from your computer to your embroidery machine? 

I have read there is a way to use PE Design with Mac - here is the conversation -http://www.annthegran.com/cs/forums/p/504/1195.aspx.  I hope this will help.